Monday, November 10, 2008

End of Oct. Beginning Nov. Updates

Since my mid-October post I thought I would have more to post as far as what's been going on an so forth, but really nothing new has happened. We never made it back to the pumpkin patch or went anywhere else. Well, except our quick Michigan trip and to be honest the only thing to post on that has already been posted as far as Halloween. When we were in town we spent the first day just dealing with Halloween and preparing the house while the second day (sat) we really just got the house ready to turnover. I ended up getting whatever that bug was going around - in case anyone was wondering still have the cold part of it! Justin did not get off the couch or bed at all on Sunday and I only left the house Monday to go to the stores to get some essential food supplies to bring back to VA with us. It was not a good trip as far as visiting but it was exactly what we needed to do for our house and financial well-being. Tuesday after Justin and I were done voting we headed back to VA. It's hard to believe that we've been back for almost a week now

I'll probably update again next week when the doctor appointments are done!

No comments: