Saturday, September 6, 2008

Katelyn's First Day of School 9-5-08

Katelyn had her first day of school yesterday. She loves it!!!! She got up early, took her bath, got dressed and ready to go and it was only 9:00 so we had to find things to do to pass the rest of the time before school actually started at 12:15. Once we were at the school she bolted out of the car and ran to the bench to wait for her teacher and the rest of the kids. Once she met her teacher she was gone, she went to the other bench and met the kids- didn't even say goodbye. When I picked her up she cried (well wined) because she didn't want to leave- go figure! Anyway needless to say she is now officially a big girl going to a big girl school (widewater elementary for the pre-k class).

I am sure there will be way more to follow up on as the school year progresses!


Yeah I helped make my lunch

All packed up and ready to put it in my bag

I'm outta here

Here we go

Waiting for the teacher and the rest of the kids

No comments: