Monday, July 7, 2008

June 08

Well, I have been trying to upddate my posts and pictures the last week or so and now that I have the pictures from May/our MI trip done I can move on with June... June seemed like it came and gone way to quickly. It was a long/hard month especially with all the doctor appointments, yet I don't know if we are any closer to getting better. This past month has without a doubt been a struggle, but we are strong and with the support and love from our family and friends we will continue to move forward! In between all the appointments we did manage to have some really good times this month. I think Katelyn was able to go to Kings Dominion 5/6 times! We also went to the zoo & went to Jack's birthday party not to mention that Jamie was here for a week(thank goodness) while I recovered from surgery. So all in all if we focus on the fun times we had it far out shadows any of the hardships!

Katelyn and Aunt Jamie on the crazy taxi ride 6/5

Katelyn's #1 favorite spot to be at the water park in Kings Dominion

Katelyn showing how happy she is to be at Kings Dominion 6/5

Mommy trying to get a picture with Katelyn but she shows her amazing lungs 6/19

I love to ride the ponies 6/19

WEEE this is fun 6/19

Katelyn and Scooby 6/19

Going to traffic school 6/22

Daddy and Katelyn listening to instructions 6/22

There I go, I can drive fast - I am 40" now!!! 6/22

Katelyn taking a swim in the wave pool at Kings Domionion 6/22

Katelyn taking a picture with the bear statute at the National Zoo 6/24

The main attraction was to see the Panda 6/24

Katelyn taking a picture by the waterfall at the zoo 6/24

One of the lions taking a stroll 6/24

We watched the Tiger for awhile... 6/24

Some of the kids at Jack's Birthday party 6/14

Katelyn in the big pool 6/21

Katelyn and Daddy building a bear 6/24

No comments: