Monday, June 30, 2008

Katelyn's Birthday

Well, even though Katelyn had her party earlier in the week we still were in town for her actual 4th Birthday. We let her decide what we did and invited anyone who wanted to join us... although for the most part it was just the three of us, it was a nice day for katelyn! We started off getting Austin out of school at lunch then we went to Coney Island for lunch then to the mall for a ride on the merry-go-round, then after that we went to Chuckie Cheese to play. Grandma Lynn and Austin joined us for this. Katelyn picked McDonalds for dinner so we went to the playhouse at McDonalds where Katelyn played for awhile. After dinner we went back to Jamie's and had cake then off to bed Katelyn went!

Good Morning - Katelyn, Midnight & Daddy

Grandma Lynn & Katelyn

Birthday Girl

I WON!!!

Austin & Katelyn on the Chuckie Car

Singing Happy Birthday

I did it, I blew out all the candles

My Birthday Present from Aunt Jamie

No comments: