Monday, October 20, 2008

Mid October updates

Well, as promised I added some pictures from our recent activities... This past weekend we did the "mile fun run" for Katelyn's school, she ran the whole time and managed to finish the mile in 13 mins and 44 seconds. We are very proud of our little runner. I think Justin was sorer and more tired than Katelyn was! She had to keep telling him not to stop that "Westmiller's Don't Quit" - I have no idea who she would have heard that from :)

The pumpkin patch was also a good time. There was a decent turn out from both the 3yr old and 4 yr old classes. Justin had a great time at his first pumpkin patch that he decided that he wants to go to another one next weekend! The next one has a hay ride!!! Katelyn enjoyed all of the things: maze, bowling, climbing, feeding the animals, moon bounce, painting her pumpkin but I think her favorite thing to do was ride the Pony!!!

We have some updates on Justin's appointments as of right now he has his MRI schedule for the 12th and his surgeon's appointment on the 13th of Nov. So until then there probably won't be any new news.


Justin and Katelyn before the mile run 10-18

Sissy & Brother

Katelyn climbing on the hay at the pumpkin patch 10-19

Justin's first pumpkin from a pumpkin patch 10-19

Steady now

Erin, Jade, Katelyn and George on the Hay

Katelyn, Taylor and Emily waiting for their turn to ride the pony

Yeah I'm getting a pony ride on Blossom

Katelyn celebrating getting some pins down with the pumpkin

He's eatting it right out of my hand

Down you silly goat

Katelyn, Mrs. Lisa and Hailey at the pumpkin patch

Amber, Katelyn & Hailey

No comments: