Monday, September 14, 2009

1st day of school

Okay, well I am glad it is done and over with... first she was not happy about going, then she was scared about meeting new people and worried that no one who like her... the entire morning she CRIED!!! We went to walk out the door and go to the bus stop and she wiped her tears and put a real smile on her face and had a blast with the kids!!! Justin and I followed the bus to school so we could get some more pictures and see our little girl off! After school she wanted to play instead of come home and tell us about it. For dinner that night we met our friends for dinner so the girls could play! The first week is now over and she is doing somewhat better! I hope she starts to like school soon - she loved it last year.

Reading a book trying to calm down

She's a little sad

She was a tropper getting ready even though she didn't want to

Our big girl trying to smile

Doing Better

I'm ready now

Seona and Katelyn

Friends make all the difference

Seona, Justin and Katelyn

Getting on the bus

There goes the bus

Walking in

We got caught sneaking up to see her

Getting off the bus

After School

Katelyn is much happier after school

Katelyn, maddie and Jack

Congrats katelyn and Hailey on your first day as kindergarteners

Chick-fil-a group: celebrating first day of school

No comments: