We wanted to create a site where our family and friends could go to check out our new pictures and our blogs anytime.
Friday, January 4, 2008
New Year!!
Sorry everyone that we haven't posted lately. We have been really busy with various things so now that I have a few minutes I will post some new pictures and give a brief update. Things with us are going well, Justin is really busy with work, Katelyn is getting bigger by the day and I am just... well pretty much the same. Christmas was awesome we had a really nice time with the three of us, it was relaxing. Thanks everyone for the gifts and/or cards... we appreciate it, and it means a lot to us to know that you guys are thinking of us!!! Our inpromptu trip to MI was nice in the sense that we got to see family and a few friends while we were in town, but since it was such a short and unplanned trip and Katelyn was sick we were not able to see more of you... wish we could have
No comments:
Post a Comment