This past week we spent time working on her Halloween costume... she wanted to be Blue Berry Muffin but we couldn't find a costume so I decided to try to make one only to have her decide that she wanted to be a Kangaroo instead. This past week Katelyn and I went to Chuckie Cheese, the park, shopping, and the pumpkin patch. The pumpking patch was a lot of fun Katelyn and I picked out our pumpkins, played on the rope swing, saw the animals, rode some tractors, took a hayride, and did all sorts of other fun stuff. It was a good time (even though Katelyn got sick and we had to cut the day short).
View from our hotel
Taking a break from all the walking
Look at all the water
Katelyn and Barney Taking a Train Ride
Taking a sip
Going for a drive
Katelyn Jospehine Westmiller
Our little Pumpkin
HEY
Taking a tractor ride
No comments:
Post a Comment